Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

So it has to be World of Warcraft Guide!

Oh well back to the drawing board... I decided to have a look at the Google Keyword Tool and duly entered the keyword phrases I told you I was targeting in my last post.  Well according to the tool my searches do not register at all, so it seems it is pointless to be top of Google for the phrases I am using, because no one actually enters them into Google :-(  Apparently the phrase people enter 823,000 times globally per month is "World of Warcraft guide".  I would have thought that this term is far too generic for a new World of Warcraft player to actually find a guide tailored to their needs?   Actually it is far too broad, which is why I thought my phrases were more likely to attract the right people to my website.  It seems however that Google shows people are not that logical in the way they use the search engine.  So it appears these linking keywords to my site will be my best bet: -


New to World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft guide

Well I hope this will soon come to fruition and I find myself on the first page for these phrases and get a share of the 823,000 monthly visitors :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment